It may not be 2010 yet but 2010 wedding colors are already making a big impact on upcoming ceremonies. Check out which colors are HOT this year! HOT is the new theme for the next year so bright hues of orange, yellow, red and pink perfectly accent the spring season. Even black is back once again for 2010 adding a touch of class to the table.
Hot Pink, Pale Pink and Raspberry Red
Brides for the new year will consider tossing out the classic white dresses and flock to bridal shops for a new sizzling look.
A top pick for the brides of 2010 will be dresses in pink. Sashes and accessories in bright, pastel and classic pinks are perfect paired up with white dresses. This will be a bright and colorful relief to classic single hue weddings.
(1) Pink bridesmaids dresses photo with contrasting pink sashes courtesy of Ella Park Bridal, a bridal shop in Newburgh Indiana.
(2) Pale/baby pink bridesmaids dresses photo courtesy of Briar Rose Cottage Flowers, a Jesup Georgia flower shop.
(3) Raspberry red bridesmaid dress photo courtesy of Side Effects Unique Flowers & Gifts, a Denver Colorado flower shop.
Bright Orange and Sunny Yellow
(1) & (2) Red and orange bridal bouquet photo and yellow groom's boutonniere photo courtesy of Bella Studios, a flower shop Colorado Springs.
(3) & (4) Orange carrot reception food picture and yellow candy display photo courtesy of Catering Creations by CruLaRo, an Athens Alabama catering service.
Turquoise, Ice Blue and Aqua
Blue has been a favorite wedding color for as long as anyone can remember. Modern brides in 2010 are spicing things up with ice blue accents in everything from the wedding cake to the bridesmaids dresses.
Turquoise and aqua are popular colors for beach themed weddings. Aqua paired with chocolate brown (another hit color) is still a favorite pair for brides.
(1) Turquoise/Sky Blue bridesmaids dress photo courtesy of Ella Park Bridal, a bridal shop in Newburgh Indiana.
(2) Blue beach themed wedding reception centerpiece photo courtesy of Way's House of Flowers, an Albany Georgia florist.
(3) Four tier blue wedding cake photo provided by Blue Note Bakery, a bakery in Austin Texas.
For the Groom and his groomsmen, chocolate brown will be a popular choice for weddings in 2010. This color is very universal and perfectly pairs with a bride's pink accented wedding dress. Chocolate brown and aqua are popular wedding combinations in 2010 as well, with brown always supplying the base color.
Already customers are finding brown is the new black (though black is also a popular accent color) and merchandisers are scrambling to keep up with the demand.
(1) Chocolate brown bridesmaids dresses photo courtesy of Curtis' Photography & Videography, a wedding photographer in Uniontown Ohio.
(2) Chocolate wedding favors photo courtesy of Robin Chocolates, providing chocolate wedding favors in Longmont Colorado and special orders.