5 Last-Minute Holiday Tips
Seasons Greetings from Wedding and Party Network! It's that time of year again and holiday parties are in full swing. Are you finishing up those last-minute touches on your holiday party? Well, here are some great holiday tips that will make sure your party is fantastic.
- Prep Ahead – Don't worry about what to do when party time gets here. Prep as much as possible beforehand. However, this comes with careful menu planning. More than likely you won't have to do a ton of decorating since your holiday decorations will already be up. So, you can spend most of your time prepping the food. Chop up what needs to be chopped or even put the dishes together. That way, the day of the party you'll just have to spend most of your time heating the food up.
- Keep it Simple - Making your party over complicated is a sure way to bring on the stress. Keep it simple. It's about good friends and good times.
- Friendly Get Together - If you've invited a large crowd, not everyone will know each other. Make it a point to introduce everyone.
- Make it Fun for All - Don't get caught up with the party food, decorations, and drink planning. Make a holiday playlist and consider finding a holiday game. This gets everyone involved and more acquainted with one another. Plus, it's fun!
- Enjoy Yourself - Don't worry about making sure if everyone else is having a good time by running around the entire night cleaning up a mess, getting more food, or making more drinks. If you're not having fun, neither will your guests.
Remember, this is a party full of good holiday cheer, friends, and fun. So, relax and enjoy.
If you are planning a summer wedding , let Wedding and Party Network help!
Christmas Trends for 2012
The holidays are just around the corner, it will honestly be here before you know it. Like everything else, trends are ever-changing throughout the holiday season. What's on trend for this holiday season? Read more about Christmas Trends for 2012
A Santa's Bakeshop Party
The holidays are the time for great parties. Have you thought about hosting parties for the children in your neighborhood or your children's friends? There are many great party themes for the holidays for every age. One that is great for all ages is a Santa's bake shop party. Read more about Santa's Bakeshop Party
Plan a Christmas Brunch
There are many traditions and celebrations during the holidays. Some people host various parties, fix different recipes, or open gifts on Christmas eve. Some families have dinner on Christmas, but what do you do for breakfast or lunch? Read more about Planning a Christmas Brunch
Gift Ideas for the Ultimate Hostess
With all the holiday parties you have coming up, finding hostess gifts for the holiday season is a must. Your hostess took time, money, and planning to create a fabulous holiday party, the least you could do is show up with a hostess gift. Read more about Gift Ideas for the Ultimate Hostess
Take a Ride with First Class Limousine Service
This limousine service always makes their customers their first priority. All chauffeurs are adequately experienced with all the necessary training and skills. Read more about First Class Limousine Service
Entertainment Inc – Lighting Up Your Event with Great Music
Music and lighting can make or break your event. Lighting highlights special features of your special event and can create a wonderful ambience. On the other hand, music gets everyone out of their seat and lets them dance. Read More about Entertainment Inc
Get Transported like a VIP with American Limousine
Transportation is a key element in any event that you plan. Weddings, proms, or even a night out on the town all require some sort of transportation. Getting to your event on time, right location, and in style are all musts. Read More About American Limousine
Holiday centerpiece (Flowers Plus), Holiday birthday cake (The Cupboard), Christmas decorations (Bloomer's Inc), Christmas tree ice sculpture (Krystal Kleer Ice Sculptures, LLC), Holiday arrangements (Flowers Plus)
For more vendors in your area, visit Wedding And Party Network for all of your wedding and party planning needs!