It's that time of year again. The weather is beautiful and it's time to get out of the house. Now is the ideal time to host all those wonderful outdoor parties with close family and friends. However, is your yard party ready? Since you've been indoors during the winter months, your yard may not be ready. Therefore, Wedding and Party Network has a few quick steps that will help get your yard party ready.
- Find The Right Lighting – Lighting truly sets the tone of any special event and it's no different when it's outdoors. If your spring or summer party plans to extend into the wee hours of the night, you'll want to create a fun party atmosphere with lighting. There are so many options to choose from, like tiki torches, string lights, outdoor lanterns, candles and even citronella candles that can help keep the bugs away. Choose the right lighting that will fit well with your style.
- Don't Forget The Flowers – Flowers truly add a bit of a punch to any yard. They are absolutely beautiful and can definitely add a bit of color and decor to your yard. Buy flowering annuals in large pots that represent your outdoor style and set them around the yard and patio. Don't forget to think about your colors when picking out your flowers and pots.
- Seating Is Important – Don't forget about the seating at your party. Yes, people will stand and mingle throughout the night. However, they will definitely like to give their feet a break once in awhile. Therefore, make sure there is enough patio seating. You can have different styles of chairs and even benches.
- Home Textiles – When you are planning your outdoor space, there are so many elements that you can add to it to represent you. You can choose from patio furniture, lighting, decor and even textiles. Therefore, throwing some pillows around on the chairs creates a more inviting feel. You can even mix and match the patterns to create a fun style.
- Water Features – If you really like to have parties outdoors, investing in a water feature will really add style to your backyard. Listening to a beautiful oasis at night can truly be relaxing. It can either be a pond, pool or even just a simple water fountain. However, a water feature definitely adds style to any outdoor space.
- Water & Fire – Now that you have a water feature, now it's time for a fire feature. It can get a bit chilly at night, so having a fire pit is such a fun and useful item. Just imagine you and your friends sitting around the fire telling ghost stories or roasting marshmallows.
- Fun Dinnerware – If you're going to be entertaining outdoors, having fun dinnerware, drinkware and service pieces are a must. You can get a bit more creative with your outdoor accessories. Mix patterns, prints and colors to create a unique dining experience.
- Outdoor Sound – Again, if you want to spend the money and you spend a lot of time outdoors, installing a sound system outdoors is a great ideal as well. It doesn't have to be too loud that the neighbors complain, however, having background music definitely helps drown out the silence. It can also make for a fun dance party in the backyard.
- A Full Setup -You definitely don't have to go all out, yet if you truly do make use of your outdoor space, a full setup might be necessary. You can purchase everything from outdoor dining table, love seat, couch, coffee table, lamps and whatever else you can think of to take outdoors. It will definitely be your own personal living space outdoors.
When it comes to the warmer weather, having your outdoor space ready is a must. You may plan parties for the next night or want to have a full blown evening affair out there, therefore, your yard needs to always be party ready.