When it comes to weddings, there are a lot of decisions to be made. Choosing how to decorate your ceremony is one of them. Aisles dripping flowers, candle-lit paths, and tulle covered pews are just a few examples for making your ceremony magical. The most important person in your life will be waiting at the end of that aisle. Make sure you enjoy the view as you step into forever with some inspiration from these 10 aisles you'll want to walk (or run!) down.
- With gorgeous wood ceilings and a rock fireplace, this aisle requires minimal decor.
2. Be transported to tropical places with this gorgeous gazebo decked out in florals.
3. A stone path and a few flowers can go a long way.
4. Imagine the look on your future someone's face as they watch you glide down those stairs!
5. All eyes will be on you and your future spouse with this softly lighted aisle.
6. Delicate flowers and vines create an outdoor fairy tale.
7. Simple aisle markers lead the way for the bride.
8. Candles, petals, and string lights…Need we say more?
9. Bring the best aspects of the barn outside with this aisle.
10. Let nature do the work!
Indoor or outdoor? Minimalist or over-the-top? No matter which fits your personal style, it's important to remember that your wedding decor should reflect that style. Need more inspiration? Check out our photo gallery!