Your anniversary is coming up and you're scrambling your brain on what to purchase for your significant other. What do you buy that tells your wife or husband how much you truly care about them? Wedding and Party Network has a few tips on what to buy for your anniversary that will make unforgettable gifts.
You can easily go with the traditional anniversary gifts such as:
- 2nd Anniversary – Cotton
- 3rd Anniversary – Leather
- 4th Anniversary – Fruit or Flowers
- 5th Anniversary – Wood
- 6th Anniversary – Candy or Iron
- 7th Anniversary – Wood or Copper
- 8th Anniversary – Bronze or Pottery
- 9th Anniversary – Pottery and Willow
- 10th Anniversary – Tin or Aluminium
- 25th Anniversary – Silver
- 50th Anniversary – Gold
You can easily stick with tradition, there is something for every anniversary. However, if you're more of an out-of-the-box couple, there are plenty of unique anniversary gift ideas out there. Here are some examples:
- Have a florist recreate her wedding bouquet.
- If you have bought a house, consider having your house key framed that states "Our First House".
- Give her a frame that features a map of all the important places, like a map where you got engaged, married, and honeymoon.
- A cute book titled, "The Alphabet of Our Love" that features why you love them.
There are many great gifts out there, just find the one that is suitable for your relationship and best displays your love.
Photo via Cards and More