When it comes to planning your wedding, you have a million and one things to take care of. You stress over the littlest details and run over everything in your head over and over to make sure you have everything taken care of. However, have you thought about reserving rooms for your wedding or even booking a hotel for your honeymoon or destination wedding? This is one of the most important details that you have to take care of when planning your wedding to ensure your guests and you have a place to stay. Once you have a date set, this should be one of the first things you take care of. Wedding and Party Network has a few tips that you can follow when booking your hotel.
- Make sure your guests understand to reserve their hotel room under your wedding party name so they get the discounted rate.
- Ask about the bigger suites that the hotel offers. If you're planning on getting ready at the hotel, having your wedding in the hotel or just want a bigger place to hang out with your bridesmaids or groomsmen before the wedding, a suite is a great place to do just that.
- Some hotels provide transportation if you book enough hotel rooms with them. Just ask if they provide this service, which is nice for your out-of-town guests who may not know their way around.
- Ask about their amenities. It's always nice to have a pool or on-site fitness center for you or even for the children.
- It's popular to have a next day brunch for your family, out of town guests and your close family and friends, so talk about this with your hotel. They may be able to provide a room and food, plus, you may even receive a discount for doing business with them.
It's important that you always think about your out-of-town guests and even yourself and the rest of your guests if your wedding is out-of-town or a destination. The event manager at the hotel will gladly work with you and you'll have a nice place for everyone to stay.
This post is brought to you by Atlanta Hotels & Resorts.
Not in Atlanta, GA? No worries, use Wedding and Party Network's handy wedding planning directory to help you find a wedding videographer near you!