Do you look towards wedding trends in finding a trend that will suit your wedding? Trends come and go, especially within weddings. There are trends within wedding colors, wedding flowers, wedding venues and even how your wedding is setup. One of the trends emerging for wedding ceremonies is a circular wedding setup. Wedding and Party Network has a few tips, ideas and symbolic meanings behind this wedding setup.
First off, why have a wedding where the seating is setup in a circular pattern? There are many great reasons why, just take a look at the reasons below.
- Ideal for small, intimate weddings.
- Can symbolize unity and eternity, it may also be a religious or spiritual symbol and even can represent the meaning of your family by having your close family within the inner circle. By having your family that close, they will feel as if they are truly apart of your wedding.
- It doesn't necessarily have to be a circle, you can even create a unique spiral and again, put those closest to the inner circle and even create a memory timeline down the aisle.
- It doesn't have to be chairs. If you're having an outdoor wedding, you can use hay bales or even crates. Get creative and make sure the seating goes with the style of your wedding.
- Everyone gets a view. Instead of having some guests way back in the back trying to catch a glimpse over someone's head, Setting up a 360 view, means less chairs have to go in the back.
There are many reasons on why to have a circular wedding set-up. Try incorporating this trend into your wedding to create a unique feature for your wedding ceremony.
This post is brought to you by Houston Wedding Coordinators.
Not in Houston, TX? No worries, use Wedding and Party Network's handy wedding planning directory to help you find a wedding coordinator near you!