Planning your wedding for 2016? Need help with what's on trend for wedding dresses next year? This week's Trending Tuesday offers 5 trends that you'll fall in love with.
- Feathers – You'll see feathers being worked into wedding dress either on the skirt or even on the bodice. We are loving this trend.
- Colorful Patterns – Now, it's all about the pattern. Incorporating subtle details in your wedding dress makes it stand out.
- Plunging Necklines – This truly makes a statement. It was all about showing off the back, now it's about the neckline.
- Capes – Instead of a train, opt for a cape. These are such a fun, unexpected detail but oh so elegant.
- Off The Shoulder – This neckline is so elegant and classic. And, your shoulders are something to be shown off.
We are loving these 5 wedding dress trends for 2016. Don't forget to share your bridal gowns with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share them on our blog.