Wedding cakes are one of the main centerpieces at ay wedding reception. The latest trend emerging is textured wedding cakes. What do we mean by this? Brides are including metallic gold foiling, lace like textures, etched and even a wooden texture within their wedding cakes. It's all about creating a show stopping cake. What are your plans for your wedding cake?
- Tell Everyone – Well, not everyone but definitely tell your closest family and friends.
- Insure Your Ring – Just to be on the safe side. You never know when something might happen.
- Schedule Engagement Portraits – Dates fill up quickly so make sure you go ahead and talk with your photographer about their availability.
- Pick A Date – This is a must. You must know the date before you book anything else.
- Find Inspiration – Start getting ideas for your wedding. You can easily find ideas on Pinterest, wedding blogs or right here.
Hope these tips help you along with your engagement. Want to share your wedding story with us? Email us at email@example.com.
One of the latest wedding trends emerging is including more greenery in your wedding. Brides are including only greenery in fact and skipping on the flowers. A wedding bouquet filled with lush greens and herbs truly makes a statement. It doesn't stop there. Brides are including it in their table runners, on chairs, accents to their photo frames and even creating suspended decor with it. Greenery adds a true elegance to your wedding. How will you include it in yours?
Planning a buffet for your next party? This seems like an easy route to take to serve your food. However, there are a few tips you must keep in mind when setting yours up.
- What/Where – Decide what serving dishes you will use as well as where you will place each one. This is easier to do beforehand than stress the day of. All you have to do is place the food on each dish.
- Use Labels – This takes the guessing game out for the guests. This also helps guests with food allergies out so they know what to avoid.
- Plates First, Silverware Last – Why do this? Of course we understand why plates need to be first. But if we put silverware last, your guests won't have to juggle them as they move down the line.
- Make It Ahead – Don't spend your entire day cooking. Think of meals that can be prepared the day before or even a week before and are ok to freeze.
- Think About The Kids – Sometimes it's easy to overlook the children at the event, but they will appreciate you thought of the, as well as the parents. Add chicken nuggets or mini sandwiches.
We hope these tips help. Do you have your own buffet tips? Share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning your wedding for 2016? Need help with what's on trend for wedding dresses next year? This week's Trending Tuesday offers 5 trends that you'll fall in love with.
- Feathers – You'll see feathers being worked into wedding dress either on the skirt or even on the bodice. We are loving this trend.
- Colorful Patterns – Now, it's all about the pattern. Incorporating subtle details in your wedding dress makes it stand out.
- Plunging Necklines – This truly makes a statement. It was all about showing off the back, now it's about the neckline.
- Capes – Instead of a train, opt for a cape. These are such a fun, unexpected detail but oh so elegant.
- Off The Shoulder – This neckline is so elegant and classic. And, your shoulders are something to be shown off.
We are loving these 5 wedding dress trends for 2016. Don't forget to share your bridal gowns with us at email@example.com so we can share them on our blog.
On top of your wedding, you have to plan your rehearsal dinner as well? Yes, but that doesn't have to be as stressful as you are thinking it is going to be. With these helpful tips, you'll be stress free.
- Type of Rehearsal – You dictate what type of wedding rehearsal you want. It can be a dinner, brunch, lunch or opt against one completely.
- Location – Next, choose your venue. Will this be at your wedding venue or at a different location? It can be anywhere. It can also be as casual or formal you would like. Just be sure to state that to your guests either through an informal invitation or formal one.
- Who to Invite – Start with family members at members of your bridal party. You can also invite significant others and out of town guests.
The main thing to remember is just to relax and have fun. This is a time to celebrate before you walk down the aisle with all your closest family and friends.
Summer is here and we thought we would share with you what you maybe seeing at those summer weddings you are attending. This season is all about vibrant colors and using flowers throughout your entire wedding.
We love all these bright, colorful flowers featured in wedding bouquets, ceremony arrangements, wedding cakes and as reception centerpieces. Talk with your florist about the design of these flowers. They'll know what's on trend, in season and will work with you to display your style.
Nothing quite sets the excitement level like a professional DJ. Add in the best of the best, and this celebration will be taken to the next level. Sounds Abound Entertainment isn’t your average DJ company. They have satisfied thousands of customers and has become synonymous with first-rate performance and customer service. Located in Naperville, Illinois, they can service clients looking for the best in sound entertainment.
At Sounds Abound, they are committed to providing the highest possible level of customer service. Their Entertainment Consultants are Sounds Abound DJs who are available to meet with you in person and guide you through the booking process.
Whether you need explanations of their services, need help choosing music for your event, or need to create a custom package for your unique needs, they can assist you with everything you need,
Whatever the idea, they will listen to the request and work with you to make it happen. Let their experience and knowledge guide you, and together create the perfect event.
As a 6-time recipient of The Knot Best of Weddings Pick, their team creates a fantastic party for that big day. Most recently, they were awarded WeddingWire’s Couple’s Choice Award for 2015.
When selecting your wedding DJ, don’t leave it to chance. Choose Sounds Abound Entertainment and their expert team to take the stress out of the night and receive a personalized selection to set that party off right!