Yes, silver and gold are complete classics. However, if you're wanting to add a twist to the classics use copper. It also gives a vintage vibe to your wedding. You can use copper for your glasses as well as vases. Incorporate this look at your wedding will be on trend. Plan on using copper? Don't forget to send your pictures to us at email@example.com so we can share them on the blog.
Summer is upon us and now is the time to start planning your summer parties. This month's newsletter gives you a few tips for planning a summer soiree that will help you create an outstanding, yet without a lot of fuss.
Hope these few tips help when planning your next summer affair. Also, don't forget to share your summer entertaining ideas with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nanz & Kraft Florists Inc.
Wedding flowers are an important part of your big day. They set the tone for each aspect of your wedding. This means, you have a vision of what you're wanting to create. Nanz & Kraft Florists Inc., located in Louisville, KY can't wait to help bring your vision to reality. Learn more about Nanz & Kraft Florists Inc.
Americas Best Limos
Never worry about transportation again for any of your events with Americas Best Limos. Serving Fairfield, New Jersey and the surrounding areas in New York, you can always rely on this transportation company for weddings, parties, corporate travel or other special occasions. Learn more about Americas Best Limos
Watercolor adds a unique element to your wedding and that's why it's trending. You can also feature this trend in a variety of places like your wedding invitations, stationery, vases, or even your wedding cake. It's a subtle element, but so unique and elegant. Just look up fun ideas on Pinterest for inspiration. Incorporating watercolor into your wedding? Share your photos with us at email@example.com
If you are planning an outdoor wedding, one fear remains constant. And that is the fact that rain can ruin your day in an instance. However, you can easily prepare for something that is so uncontrollable. How? Here are a few tips for dealing with the rain on your wedding day.
- Make the most of it – Let's face it. You knew this was something that could happen when planning. So, make the most of it. You can easily turn this day into something just as memorable even with the rain.
- If you see there's a chance – Go ahead and purchase matching umbrellas and rainboots. And regardless, have a umbrella monogrammed as well. You can use it if it rains or not.
- Talk with your photographer – Make sure your wedding photographer knows what to do in case of rain. They may have some neat tricks for shooting in the rain.
- Makeup & hair tips – If you have someone applying your wedding day makeup, make sure they use techniques that will help it last. Same tip applies for your hair.
- Backup Location – One last tip is to have a backup location if it rains. Having this ensures you won't have to be married in a hurricane.
We hope these tips helps. Also, be sure to talk with your wedding venue or your wedding planner. They'll have many tips on how to deal with rain.
Summer is definitely here and you're gearing up for all those summer weddings, if you haven't already attended a few yet. Well, we all know one of the highlights of attending weddings is seeing what the bride's dress will look like. Atleast, this is true for most girls. This week's Inspirational Friday will give you a hint of what you might be seeing for summer weddings.
For summer weddings, it's all about keeping your dress as light as possible to beat the heat. You'll also be seeing a lot of lace, low backs as well as open backs. These little details are what sets each gown apart. We are loving all of these trends for summer. Tell us what you think and don't forget to share your pictures with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Wedding Wednesday Question
Do you purchase gifts for ushers as well?
Actually, one of the duties of a groomsmen is to usher your guests. However, some choose to look at these as two different roles. To answer your question, they should receive a gift. It can be the same as groomsmen or different, it's up to you.
Skip the rice and bird seed for your send off. Instead, have you ever thought about having your guests throw confetti, sprinkles or glitter? Just imagine what your pictures would look like. Colorful confetti being thrown in the air above you would make for some amazing photos. Plus, it's something different yet still keeping the wedding tradition incorporated into your wedding. Thinking about incorporating this into your wedding? Share your photos with us or other ideas you may have at email@example.com.
Hosting a party? Have you ever thought about your hostess responsibilities? There's a lot more to it than you think. This week's Party Tip will focus on a few ways to make you a better hostess than you already are for future events.
- Introduce your guests – As soon as possible, introduce your guests to each other. That way, everyone feels included.
- Ask for dietary restrictions – Make sure there's something for everyone to eat. Some may have dairy or nut restrictions. It's important to be aware of that as well so you can let them know what dishes may not be for them.
- Engage your guests – Keep the conversation flowing and avoid any awkward silence.
- Seat someone new to each other – Don't just group friends together. Make your guests branch out and meet new people.
There are are many ways to be a gracious host at your party. How are you one? Share us your tips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birthday cakes are such a huge part of any birthday party. It's honestly one of the main highlights at a party. Guests walk in wondering what type of cake they'll see, since there are some very detailed cakes designed today. The most important thing to remember when figuring out what type of cake the birthday recipient will have is that it reflects them. Still need ideas? This weeks Inspirational Friday is all about birthday cakes.
Don't forget to talk with your bakery. They'll have great ideas if you tell them what you have in mind and even if you don't. Don't forget to share your pictures with us at email@example.com.