Whether you want modern or classic music at your wedding reception, this playlist has songs that both you and your grandparents will love. It is easy to set the right mood by kicking off your reception with a popular song. Get your guests dancing with this list of the top 20 weddings reception songs of 2016.
1. Cheerleader – OMI
2. Die a Happy Man – Thomas Rhett
3. One Call Away – Charlie Puth
4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
5. Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
6. Jumpin, Jumpin – Destiny's Child
7. I Want it that Way – Backstreet Boys
8. Stand By You – Rachel Platten
9. Honey I’m Good – Andy Grammer
10. Cupid Shuffle – Cupid
11. Watch Me – Silento
12. Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
13. Wobble – V.I.C.
14. Shout – The Isley Brothers
15. Here for the Party – Gretchen Wilson
16. Heartbeat Song – Kelly Clarkson and David Bowie
17. Marry You – Bruno Mars
19. All Night Long – Lionel Richie
20. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
If you want to guarantee that your reception is going to be a blast, hire a D.J. with experience. For example, DJ Marty The One Man Party is known for his spectacular parties in the Tampa, FL area. There is no chance of dull moments with his fun entertainment. He lets brides create a request list in the music library and he handles the rest. He even offers laser lights, strobe lights, black lights, fog machines and bubble machines. The best way to bring the excitement level up at your reception is with the help of a fun, experienced DJ.