When it comes to think about your wedding guest book, it doesn't have to be just a book. While those are wonderful, there are many great ideas out there that can be displayed throughout your home to remember your day by. Here are a few ideas that you can incorporate into your wedding:
- Quilt – Have your guests sign a piece of a quilt. This can be displayed in your living room or bedroom.
- Furniture – Think about having your guests sign a bench or even a table. This is a fun piece to include in your home.
- Wine Corks – Guests can each sign a wine cork. These can then be turned into a corkboard or even just displayed in a pretty bowl.
- Globe – If you love to travel, a globe would be perfect for your guest book.
- Frame – Have your guests sign a picture frame that can later be used to display a wedding photo.
These are all wonderful ideas that we love. Do you have a unique idea? Share them with us at email@example.com.