Throwing a costume party for your friends and family? Making this party memorable enough to be discussed well into the new year requires the help of great costume party ideas. Throwing a costume party is a great way to celebrate Halloween but can also be used to spice up boring weekends throughtout the year. Regardless of the season or celebration, these great tips will keep your costume party the talked about event of the year!
- Masquerade parties are always a fun smash hit. Give your guests the gift of anonymity with a masquerade party. This mysterious costume party presents a whole evening of entertainment just by trying to figure out which guest is which!
- Costume party contests set the stage for great entertainment. Your guests will enjoy dressing to the hilt in fun party costumes. Have
- Keep the tunes funky. Be creative with your music. What music do you play for a princess, a horse, a genie and a baseball player? Festive anthems such as "Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett, "Thriller" and "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson, "Witch Doctor" by David Seville and others. Karaoke the night away with Halloween hits or ask a local disc jockey to scare up the night with great tunes!
- Fun and creative food always delights guests. If using a catering service for your party, ask your caterer for a festive menu that includes fun treats. Bakeries and pastry shops are also very helpful when creating frighteningly tasty treats.
- Reward participants with interesting party favors. Creative and fun party favors are the perfect way to make sure that guests remember your awesome costume party all year!