Ask The Celebration Advisor: Ok, so I'm starting to get a little bit manic because my wedding is happening in a month. My fiance and I picked a caterer who doesn't supply the tables and chairs and what not. I have NO idea where to look to rent that stuff. What do I do!? ~ Kaley L. in Los Angeles, CA
The Celebration Advisor: First, take a deep breath! It'll be ok! You came to the right place to find wedding rental stores in Los Angeles CA.
Second, make a list of the things that you need. This will help when you call/visit the wedding rental store. The clerk will be able to find the chairs, tables, linens and all of those things that you'll need. Since you are having a catered reception, consider renting things like these for your wedding:
- Tables & Chairs — Renting tables and chairs may save you a fee at the banquet hall.
- Crystal Glasses — Your guests have to drink from something!
- China & Silverware — Don't have guests eating off of paper plates at your wedding. It's unheard of in L.A.
- Linens — Linen rentals include napkins, tablecloths and other similar things.
- Chair Covers — Chair covers make those rental chairs look far better!
No matter what part of L.A. you are in, finding a place to rent wedding supplies is simple. Also, consider party rentals and party supplies stores in Los Angeles. They will have great wedding favors and may also have a different variety of rental items for your wedding.
Lastly, have a great time! You're only a click away from a wedding rental store. Relax! Have a great time and live itup!