5 Tips For Throwing An Outdoor Wedding!
It's that time of year again when wedding ceremonies head outside into the hot summer sun. Women trade heels for sandals and men forgo their jackets. Everyone feels happier, more relaxed, and ready for a breezy ceremony in the sun.
However, taking a wedding ceremony outside, away from the air conditioning, lighting, and even a roof can create some seriously sticky situations. Rain, excessive heat, or a swarm of bugs can quickly turn a picture-perfect memory into one you'd rather forget. But don't worry! There are plenty of ideas to keep you cool and calm on your big day!
1. Time of day. Generally, morning is the most humid time of day, while mid-afternoon is the hottest. This is particularly important if you're planning a midday ceremony. Try to avoid noon, when the sun and humidity are both at their peak and shade is at a premium. Instead, consider a sunset ceremony. As the sun goes down, heat and humidity will go with it, leaving plenty of shade and comfort. Also, with the rich sunlight off to the side, your wedding photos will look stunning!
2. Decor. What works inside doesn't necessarily work outside. Candles, flowers, and other decor can all be doomed when it comes to summer weather. Take candles, for example…
Read more tips and ideas about Throwing an Outdoor Wedding from the Celebration Advisor.
Step into a Southern Fantasy at Aspen Hall Manor!
Location, location, location! You have heard it a million times, but it's never been more important than when planning your wedding. Aspen Hall Manor has everything you need to throw a destination wedding to remember: charm, location and elegance. Your guests will truly gasp for air when they approach this stately manor in the gorgeous, southern locale of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
Read More about Aspen Hall Manor for your wedding or party!
Kudzu Catering Delivers Soul to Every Party!
There are some cooks who know how hit that special spot on your taste buds. The ones, like grandma, know exactly what you're looking for without even having to ask and can ease a craving you didn't even know you had! Kudzu Catering in Macon, Georgia, knows what your taste buds want. They know good cooking and how to execute innovative…
Read More about Kudzu Catering in Macon, Georgia.
Jerry Bell Photography Captures the Special Moments on Your Wedding Day!
With the advancements in digital photography, just about anyone these days can snap a photo. However, it takes a true expert to capture a moment. We all know it's the special moments that make an event memorable: the moment the groom sees the bride, a quiet moment between newlyweds or a split second of pure joy. Jerry Bell Photography in Fort Worth, Texas, knows how to find…
Read More about Jerry Bell Wedding Photographer.
Jessica's Bridal: Bringing Your Dream Wedding Dress to You!
If you walk into Jessica's Bridal and Formal, you will walk out with the wedding dress of your dreams. It's that simple. With over 5,000 square feet of shopping, how could you not? Jessica's Bridal and Formal of Bay, Arkansas, offers excellent customer service to make your shopping experience everything you hoped for. Whether you have been dreaming …
Read More about Jessica's Bridal and Formal of Bay, Arkansas.
- 7 Easy Tricks for Posing in Wedding Photos
- Buttercream or Fondant For An Outdoor Wedding?
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Butterfly Releases
- Intimate At-Home Weddings – What You Need To Know
- Papel Picado: Mexican Wedding Flags Add a Festive Touch to Any Party!